Thursday, November 8, 2007

My HOMIES r kewl!

My friends are awesome. I don't know what I'd do without them. We hang out, act like idiots (but who's acting), tell jokes, fall over, crash into things, laugh at people (not everyone, just the 'popular' people at my school- they're so fake) and do other stooped stuff.
Now I will tell you about each of my dorky friends. They are also Peachy Tinklement's friends -except Eleanore Blairwitch.
Rachel- sports mad, boy crazy, total IDIOT (but in a good way) and a good listener. She likes singing, running, flirting, heavy metal, song writing and being annoying. She gets a bit upset sometimes, which isn't good coz she's awesome.
Caitlin (the Tolsma)- is a total freak, like CRAZY freaky. She likes drama, being a genius, boys, laughing hysterically and being a total eejit. She also loves to freak people out- she's good at it! She plays the 'crazy cat lady' in our high-school play. Ha ha!
Ashlee- hmm, what can I say about Ash? Well, she's funny, weird and an awesome actress- she's also in the play. She does a wicked gingerbread man voice. Eleanore Blairwitch scares me.
Travis- is one cool dewd. He likes acting, Weird Al (who, by the way, is the funniest guy EVER!) and stealing my drinks- yeah, Travis, I remember!Tripod and other comedy/musical thingies are also high on Trav's list of coolness. He's funny in a kind of 'I know where you live' way. Lavernius Superpuch is also pretty awesome.
Justin- sk8r dude Juzzo likes heavy metal, skateboarding and possibly cow-tipping. We both live outta town a bit, so we are considered 'country bumpkins', whatever that means. He knows all about the bad things kids do 'round here, like roof-rocking and something to do with boxes.
Annie & Sophie- I put these two together coz they're never apart. Both luurve the boys, looking fly, disco/80s music, make-up and dancing. Annie and Soph are soo funny, but in a kinda weird but good way. If you were to look inside Annie's locker, you're bound to find something rotten. Seriously, it's gross, but funny. Once she found a banana in her lunch- it was black!!

If any of you happen to be reading this, haha! I put you guys on my blog, suck!
: )

5 comments:

Ashlee. said...

-Hey,
It's the awesome, the amazingly talented, the inedible, incredibely stooped Ashlee! Got a question for you, Elly. "Do you know the Muffin Man?"
Though I immensely enjoyed being part of your 'stooped' blog, I must admit that I am not too impressed that everyone else got longer comments than me! Geez, I spend all that time following you, and for what?!? Ha ha. Kidding. I'm just glad to be a part of something (wipes away tears of joy).
See ya, 'Sugar Cookie'.
Love, Ashlee.

The Tolsma said...

crazy, freaky, psycho... you could have at least used stronger words!!! :)

Inividual Chick said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm a total idiot I feel So Special Haha u know the word verifacation thing that u have to type in when u post a comment? It reminded me of Bibidy-Bobody-BOO ahahahahahahahaha cough cough... im not weird

Anonymous said...

heya elly,
this is ur cold english freind who deeply regrets havin' to inform you that not being on your blog fills my with much sorrow especially as i used to play with your barbie dolls!
luv em

Ashlee. said...

Elly! You spelt Eleanor wrong! Ahh! There's no 'e' on the end! Get it right! I'm never going to forgive you for this injustice for as long as you, or Peachy, or Lavernius live!