Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things That Impress Me

1. Back flips. I have the utmost respect for people that do back flips. They truly are the superior humanoids.
2. Cats with dancing skills. Because I don't have any.
3. People who write mad wicked songs. If I could, I would too. EG Paul Macartney, John Lennon, Adele, James Morrison, Freddy Mercury, Missy Higgins, John Mayer, Alex Lloyd & even Van Morrison. Hate his voice, love his lyrics.
4. Confidence. If you can be confident without being arrogant or snooty, that's righteous.
5. Dudes with style. If you can be yourself and be happy with that, congratulations. You are awesome.
6. Extreme sports. It's so easy to hurt yourself or fail at, so props to those who can do it well.
7. People who are changing the world with music, like Bob Geldoff, Bono and Coldplay. Even Amy Winehouse is doing her bit for drug awareness :)
8. Novelists. They are soo committed and dedicated. I'll stick to short stories.
9. People who can chug Maccas milkshakes without spewing. Haven't met any yet, but I'm still lookin'
10. Musicians. I'd love to be able to play the piano or guitar...or my harmonica. Percussion is pretty dull.

1 comment:

Ashlee. said...

You forget someone - you know I impress you to no end.